Contact Info:

Contact Information:

Jocelyn Tremblay
617.905.9433
joc.tremblay@gmail.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My kids, friends and family, and beyond

I love photographing my kids and would love to slowly expand this love to include friends and family and maybe someday complete strangers. For now, here is the start, I will post where I will be with my kids and my camera when we are enjoying the outdoors or in some such photo op type of setting. If someone comes, I am happy to photograph you and your kids as well and until I am sure this could become a viable business, my services will be ridiculously affordable, maybe even free. I can upload photos to mpix or snapfish for your printing pleasure and can send jpegs via email if you have a few favorites. Let's see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment